I currently reside in the Bahamian capital city Nassau. I'm originally from the beautiful Island of Eleuthera. I never planned on a career in photography as a youngster. Having attained a degree in Mathematics (Yep I'm a bit of a geek) I planned on attending University to study mechanical engineering. Somewhere in that process I ended up getting a 'temporary' photography job. Fourteen fun, adventurous and surprising years later photography isn't just something I do it's a part of who I am.
The bulk of my work has been directed towards Destination Weddings, Events and Portrait photography. I've shot well over 500 destination weddings and I've provided event photography to various local and international clients. I've done many different types of photography over the years. I've done studio, commercial even aerials hanging out the side of an airplane See photo to the right :).
I'm primarily a natural light shooter. When it comes to my work I strive to be different. I want my clients to have fun fresh timeless images that reflect their vision and personalities. I also want them to have a great time in the process. I shoot with energy and I'm constantly looking for some creative angle for a photo.
- The photos are stunning. I cannot stop looking at them. Each shot was trumped by the next. - Darcy F.
- Many vendors in the Bahamas seemed to operate on "Island Time" Mario was an exception - Katie S.
- He kept everything light and fun. My 82 year-old Grammy even had fun posing for pictures! - Brittany G.
- Whoever needs a photographer in the Bahamas would be crazy not to hire! Mario - Melissa D.
- There isn't a day that goes by that I don't glance at atleast one wedding picture. I'm filled with joy every time. - Michelle L.
- 'WOW Mario!' is all that we can say. The pictures are BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL, HOT… - Tonya F.